Exam fees must accompany the application.
- Full Exam: $65.00
- An applicant who fails a portion of the examination will be required to retake only the portion failed. A new application must be completed and CPR must be current at time of retake. Fees for retaking a portion of the exam are:
1 part: $25.00
2 parts: $50.00
All Parts: $65.00
- Retakes must be completed within two (2) years of the original exam date or the applicant must complete the entire application process and retake the full exam
- Examination fees are not refundable.
- Applicants who apply for the examination and wish to reschedule to a different date must request to do so in writing at least 60 days before the exam date. Requests less than 60 days are subject to a reprocessing fee of $20.00.
- All fees are to be paid by check or money order. School purchase orders will be invoiced prior to the exam and must be prepaid.
- Checks or Money Orders should be made payable to:
Commission Ohio Dental Assistant Certification And mailed to:
Commission Ohio Dental Assistant Certification
1501 Centerview Drive
Copley, Ohio 44321
- Checks returned by the bank for insufficient funds will be charged a fee of $20.00 plus any bank charges incurred by the Commission.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL INFORMATION AND THE PROPER FEE IS RECEIVED